Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Energy Drink Review of Arizona Fruit Punch Natural Energy

Today I posted an energy drink Review of Arizona Fruit Punch Natural Energy drink on youtube.
This is my second energy drink review

I base my review on five different aspects of the drink; Presentation, caffeine content, other nutritional facts/ingredients, taste, and price.
For the presentation aspect of the review I look at the overall look of the can, the name, colors, and if there is a story or brief description of the drink on the can.
As for caffeine content, I would say around 160mg per can or 80mg per serving is average.
For other nutritional facts, I look for anything that stands out, or anything that is unique
When it comes to taste, I grade on uniqueness, flavor, carbonation, and smell.
And for the price, I would say that around two dollars is about average.
My grading scale goes from 0-10, 10 being the best. The average energy drink(in my opinion) falling somewhere around 8.5.  You can view my video of the review here..
I rated Arizona Fruit Punch Natural Energy at a 8.28/10. This drink is great if you are looking for something a little healthier than most energy drinks, or if you are looking for something more affordable.
you can find my #1 Youtube review of AMP Passion Fruit at https://youtu.be/IvI9GAneMZ8

No comments:

Post a Comment